Sunday, April 11, 2010

Looking back... Baby's Monkey 1st Birthday

I'm already planning my baby's second birthday. I know, it's three months away, but for me it's never too early to start gathering ideas and start making things. Starting early makes a birthday full of little details.

So before I keep researching Robots, I thought I might share a few photos of Mauricio's Mokey 1st Birthday.



Since there are not many premade monkey-themed birthday supplies, everything was handmade. Favor bags were personalized and filled with age appropiate goodies. Baby guests got banana baby food, little spoons with tags, Gerber chewey fruit snacks, cookies and monkey beanie babies. Older kids got handmade notebooks, monkey pencils, stickers, monkey candy holders. We set up an ice cream bar with yummy toppings. Adults got specially wrapped tic-tacs. Balloon art was made by a very talented friend.





Such a great day! Looking forward to your next party!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know you don't know me. I found your blog through your monkey party posted on creative party place, and was wondering where you got the pictures of the monkey you used on everything? I am doing a monkey party for my son and LOVE that monkey. If you could email me Arodeback@gmail.com and let me know I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I think your blog is great and so creative. I was wondering if you could also share with where I could find the monkey you used. Also where did you get the stickers and how did you do the baby food and spoon wraps. I would greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail me as well at natie215@aol.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing a monkey party for my son and was wondering where you got the pictures of the monkey you used on everything? Also, how did you do the baby food and spoon wraps? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any other tips or ideas. Thanks. e-mail me at elenakatia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monkey Themed party supplies are very hard to find! I would love to know where you got the images( or printables) from. I would love an email too! kiersten.delacruz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This theme was custom made completely. I found this monkey online... I think it's from Microsoft Gallery. The rest I made myself. This was one of the first parties I made, so I had little experience. However, when I need cute graphics I usually buy them at MyGrafico.com Good luck!

    ReplyDelete