Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{Zebra & Pink Baby Minnie Birthday}

This custom party was designed for a very special little girl who turned 1!  Mom wanted to go with the pink and zebra theme along with Baby Minnie Mouse.  And let me tell you, everything looked beautiful!

The invitation set the theme and mood of the party!


A gorgeous party hat for the birthday girl with just enough zebra print!


Of course, there in no real party without a Happy Birthday banner!


I was very happy to have worked with a local balloon art designer Johanna from GloboArte.  She designed the enormous Minnie ears behind the cake.


Finally, the party favor boxes for some Minnie shaped cookies!


Thanks for following us!


5 comments:

  1. omg im planning to do minnie mouse& zebra print for my daughters 1st birthday. where or how did you do the birthday invites??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much was everything cause I wanna do my daughter's 1st birthday like this ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy where can I get this invitations I love them, the best that I have seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! All paper products I made myself. If you are interested, contact me for an estimate!
    partyliciousevents@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete